Monday, July 2, 2012

Um, this is probably not the best timing...

This afternoon, I was watching the Footloose remake with the kids I nanny.
via
How come no one ever told me how incredible this remake is? I was sitting there with a huuuuuge, freakish grin across my face during almost the entire movie!

But anyway, the children and I were all dancing like crazy in front of the TV during the last scene.

I mean, we were really getting into it and getting our grooves on. At one point, we even had a congo line snaking around the living room.

After about five minutes of this, the two children and their fab dance moves accidentally collided.

Notably, an elbow found a nose.

Not so pretty.

As I was sitting both children down and handing out ice packs, the father arrived home from work.

To two crying, injured kids.

"Oh, uhh just a little dancing accident..." I awkwardly explained.

Very proud nannying moment for me.

2 comments:

  1. Talk about bad timing! Oh, the joys of nannying :) Gosh, Jenna, you always have the most hilarious posts, I simply adore your writing! And I can't believe I've never seen this movie, I must catch up on it asap!

    Hope you're having a wonderful time with the kids!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you will probably be their favorite nanny of all time because you let them have fun dance parties!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.