Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Emily Giffin's New Novel Release Day!

Alright so "Emily Giffin's New Novel Release Day" may not be an official holiday, but it totally should be.

I do not know HOW I can be expected to work and fulfill all of my daily responsibilities when there are hundreds of unread Emily Giffin pages demanding my attention!

I cannot wait to curl up in bed with a cup of tea and Where We Belong.
via
Emily Giffin is one of my writing role models.

Sincere. Heartfelt. Clever. Entertaining.

Her writing really has it all.

If you've never read anything by Emily, I suggest beginning with Something Borrowed. My other favorites of hers are Baby Proof and Love the One You're With.

They're all pretty brilliant, though.

I hope all of my fellow Emily fans are just as excited!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha I totally just wrote about it too! I was super excited to see my Nook book was ready to read!! It's like a birthday gift to me haha! I cannot wait to read it, but I'll want to savor each page since they're always so.darn.good.

    Enjoy Jenna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you believe i just read my first emily giffin book in april after years of my gf's telling me how good they are?

    i will certainly check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! I honestly think Love the One You're With is my favorite of hers. Looks like I'll have to be adding this one to my kindle pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH I'm a terrible Emily fan, I didn't even know she had a new book coming out! Now I need to order this right away. Her books make me so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't realize it was out already! downloading it to my nook tonight & finishing the book i'm currently reading so i can start ASAP!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.