Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fun Fact of the Day!

Okay, I am about to share with you all a totally awesome and cool fun fact.

Earlier this week, I discovered that I am the ONLY Jenna in my entire company!

My company employs over one thousand people and has locations all over the globe.

But I am the one, sole, and only Jenna.

And that makes me feel incredibly special.

5 comments:

  1. That's pretty awesome:) I don't hear my name a whole lot either.. My nieces name is Jenna. I helped choose the name;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've always known that you were special, and now you have an official confirmation :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Props to your parents for picking such a good name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad OJ left! - old Jenna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome fact- I think Jenna is a great name! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.