Sunday, November 4, 2012

Little things around my apartment

While I am fond of many things around my bedroom and apartment, there are some items that seem to be a bit more special than others.

Here are some of the little things around my home that always make me happy.
Okay. My bed is not so little. But it ALWAYS makes me happy.
These three books sum up my life- Shopgirl, The Devil Wears Prada, and Harry Potter :)
Oh, how I adore Jackie! This is my favorite piece of art in my apartment.
Perfume tray and jewelry box
Artwork I bought in Brussels
I LOVE seeing my necklaces on display like this!
What are the little things that make you smile around your home? :)

6 comments:

  1. Very sophisticated, much more then my mess of a room at the moment;) I love Harry Potter.. pretty flowers everywhere always bring a smile to my face. I often by a cheap bouquet and just place flowers randomly throughout the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have exposed brick in your apartment?! I want that in my next apartment soooo bad! Love your decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little things Jenna! I think I commented on Instagram that I liked your bedding? But if I didn't - now you know - its so cute! And the Jackie O print is lovely - she's my favorite first lady! I also love how you have your necklaces displayed- I'm gonna have to look into something like that- it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bed! Looks cozy. But hi, you did not point out your william and kate mug? That is a great thing.

    I love my stationery box, scarfs on hooks and the down comforter we got out recently-getting cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna, I simply love these glimpses into your apartment! Your bed looks absolutely wonderful, perfect for late night reading :) And those exposed bricks are just so darn stylish! And I WANT that Jackie print!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenna! New follower and fellow Ohio-an here. We just live in Cleveland. I'd have to say that my sons newborn pictures around our house make me happy. Probably also our fireplace as I LOVE snuggles with the hubs and our 21 month old next to the crackling warmth! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.