Do you ever get into one of those weird moods where you become obsessed with a song and listen to it on repeat?
This happened to me yesterday with Evan and Jaron's "Crazy for This Girl."
I've been a fan of this song since it was released waay back in the year 2000 (or so). It just has so much emotion to it, and the whole being agonizingly in love thing? Amazing and wonderfully dramtic.
Yesterday, I just couldn't get enough of that song.
I played "Crazy for This Girl" over and over again, hoping that somewhere there was a guy who was also listening to this song repeatedly, as it put into words exactly how he felt about me,
Of course, as he listened to the song, he would be imagining beautiful still shots of me laughing or possibly telling a witty joke, a gentle breeze ruffling my hair and my green eyes sparkling.
"She's all I can think about," he would sigh audibly while he doodled hearts and JEB across some important work document. "I wonder if she knows how I feel. If only I could tell her how much I love her. And then take her on a trip to Paris."
Where we would naturally shop at Printemps...enjoy candlelight dinners of filet mignon and red wine along the banks of the Seine... kiss beneath the Eiffel Tower as it twinkled at the top of the hour...tour Versailles and have him laugh, "If you think this Hall of Mirrors is fancy, just wait until you see the palace I'm going to build for you!"
Um, right then.
Clearly I need to cut down on the Evan and Jaron for a while.
I always listen to a song on repeat for a few weeks. My favorite right now is "I Would Do Anything For You" by Foster the People. I have listened to it about 10 times already today! Check it out:)
ReplyDeleteOh my, I love how you instantly transported me to Paris :) And this happens to me all the time: at least once a week I listen to one song on repeat. Right now, I'm obsessed with soundtrack from a French comédie musicale Le Roi Soleil (ok, obsessed is a weak word :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
Fair warning - it's now catch up on Leggings Love time- be prepared for comment overload. hehe. I have to get my Jenna fix! :) I love this song too- and your fantasy with it is too perfect - I wish I could play the part of the girl! hehe. I hope someday a man will sweep you off your feet just like that!
ReplyDelete