Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2012 Halloween Costume Announcement

After much thought and consideration (okay, so I came up with this after one particularly pensive workout), I have decided upon my 2012 Halloween costume!

Drum roll, s'il vous plaƮt.

This year, I will be...

RUDOLPH!!!!!!!!
via
Yes. The red-nosed reindeer.

I have absolutely no explanation or reasoning behind my choice. I am not attempting to be ironic or clever.

I just thought I might make a cute reindeer.

I have purchased a really pretty brown dress from American Apparel with a matching pair of brown leggings.

Both items are technically called "Truffle." Ta ta ta.

The color name makes me want to rush to a Godiva shop ASAP.

But anyway.

I found the perfect pair of antlers on Amazon, and so with a little dab of red lipstick on my nose, I think I will be all set!

Soooo- what's everyone else being this year?! I'd love to hear your different costume ideas!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my this is just too precious. Cannot wait to see a pic. My daughter is being Scooby doo, husband shaggy. Depending on baby I may/may not be Velma. Rhis to me is a huge let down after our Madeline, miss clavel and lord cucuface costumes from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your costume is a great idea!! you gotta take a photo and i bet no one else will have your costume which is always my fear when going to a costume party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we go together and I can be Clarice??? YESSSSS! Also, am I Harry Potter obsessed if I read pensive as Pensieve, as in device for seeing memories. Also I have to email you back about my "half marathon"... sorry I was at work and laughing and couldn't explain it that quickly haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh you will be an adorable Rudolph!! (I busted out laughing at the ta ta ta) I love that movie. Seriously the best Christmas movie ever. Cannot wait to see your new truffle dress! I love that it is a practical purchase that you can wear again, I assume? haha Yayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a clever idea Jenna! I can't wait to see photos after Halloween! :)Now you've got me trying to think what I could turn into a costume from my closet...hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Jenna, you always have the BEST and the most hilarious ideas! I so can't wait to see this happen!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is going to be too, too cute! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.