Today, I am featuring a list of my (current) five favorite beauty products.
I believe I used to make beauty product lists all of the time when I began blogging (because I am SUCH an expert and all!) so allow me to visit those humble roots and pretend I know what I'm speaking about.
1. Dove Soap. This is so basic yet so amazing. My skin always feels so soft after I use it, and I love how gentle the soap is.
3. Boi-ing Concealer. I wish I could say I have beautiful, clear skin. But I don't. Far from it. This concealer is my lifesaver. It covers up blemishes and creates a flawless look. I never go without it in my makeup box!
| Rosy cheeks at Christmastime! |
5. Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion. While I love Bath and Body Works, I really don't like heavily scented body lotions. This lotion has a nice but not overwhelming scent and moisturizes well without making me feel greasy. I put it on morning and night.
What are your favorite beauty products? Is there anything you just couldn't live without?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.