Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's never too early!


We are quickly nearing the end of October, which means we are within the two month countdown to my birthday AND Christmas.

Truthfully, I am not one of those people who thinks her birthday should be a national holiday (surprisingly), but I do take my list-making very seriously.

With my birthday and Christmas a mere six days apart, I cannot afford to be disorganized.

This whole introduction makes me sound like a terrible person.

So let's move on to my tentative 2012 birthday and Christmas list.

1. Solitaire Diamond Necklace- I've definitely been growing more partial towards simple, classic pieces of jewelry rather than trendy, statement items. I get so much more use out of my diamond earrings and Yurman crossover ring than the Tiffany choker I HAD TO HAVE for my 16th birthday.

2. Boo 2013 Calendar- It is going to be difficult to top my William and Kate 2012 calendar, but I think Boo's darling little face just might be able to compete! How could I ever have a bad day at work when I have Boo hanging over my desk?
Simply amazing.
3. BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray- I have received two different samples from this perfume brand through Birchbox. Both scents were incredibly rich and feminine, and I used their samples to the very last drop! This scent was my favorite of the two though.
Such a posh scent!
4. Kate Spade "This is the year to" idiom bangle- This bracelet has phrases such as "be a firecracker" and "dance till dawn" inscribed on it! Love, love, love.
Stunning AND inspiring!
5. Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow bangle- I love how dainty and feminine this bracelet it! And naturally I'll need something to stack with my other KS bangle!
Darling.

6. Gift cards: Crate & Barrel, Starbucks, Target, Nordstrom, and my favorite mall!

7. America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't by Stephen Colbert- If I have never confessed my love for Stephen Colbert before on this blog, here is it.
Okay. I'll just admit it. I have a HUGE crush on Stephen Colbert.
8. Flight Behavior: A Novel by Barbara Kingsolver

9. A Crock-Pot- Seriously. Any model will do.

Is anyone else out there making her list and checking it twice?

4 comments:

  1. A crockpot is a must have and so is the bow bracelet! Hope you get it all and that you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both bracelets and the crockpot is a great idea. Going to start my list soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Kate Spade bracelets! And that BVLGARI fragrance is to die for.
    I haven't started my birthday or Christmas lists yet, but after reading your post I need to get on it (my bday is Dec. 13)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me girl, you and me! Christmas and a January birthday means I've been making this year's wishlist since like last February..hehe. But really I think I started a list on my phone in September! I too am asking for a crockpot! And I really want a longchamp bag, a few new books, an infinity scarf, maybe the Naked eye shadow pallet, and...the list goes on! I love both those Kate Spade bracelets- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.