This is both wonderful and terrible.
My first week there, I was constantly popping (no pun intended) by that soda machine before one afternoon, I paused and realized, "Oh my gosh. You've probably had three or four Diet Mountain Dews today! That is so wrong."
In order to help myself stay away from the fountain soda, I started bringing in different varieties of hot tea that I keep in one of my drawers.
I absolutely love hot tea and find it incredibly comforting.
So instead of drinking three-four pops each day, I've switched to four-five cups of tea.
Much healthier.
I am hoping that my coworkers begin calling me "The Tea Girl."
Maybe I could even host afternoon tea parties?
Okay. Now I'm getting weird.
YES! I would totally join you for afternoon tea! I am obsessed myself - it's one of my favorite ways to unwind at night!
ReplyDeleteI keep oodles of tea in my desk at work too; it is the perfect treat and super comforting! I would totally join you for tea!
ReplyDeleteI would also join you for afternoon tea- does that sound fun or what! I love tea too- what are some of your favorites, I'm always looking to try new ones!
ReplyDeleteI would have loved to sit next to you at work. The sodas can get out of control when they're free.
ReplyDelete