One of my best blog friends, Claire, is a fan, and I would perpetually be seeing Facebook statuses about the show and hearing tidbits of conversation regarding it.
I would think, You should really check that show out!
Last week, I was perusing Netflix when I saw that a few seasons of "Pretty Little Liars" were available. I clicked on the pilot episode and snuggled into the sofa, eager to see what all of the hype was about.
![]() |
| I love these girls! |
Despite the show's crazy, unrealistic elements (forget the messages coming from the dead best friend, how does Jenna, THE BLIND GIRL, manage to flawlessly style her hair and apply lipstick with no eyesight?! Now THAT is more perplexing than who killed Alison), I have felt myself totally sucked into the drama and dying to know what will happen next.
I will admit, I really cannot watch the show when it is dark outside unless Rachel is home, but I think I sort of like the creepiness of the series.
I also am totally in love with all four of the main characters and find them all very likable. Furthermore, it is just sooo fascinating to think about secrets and how they affect people.
I have managed to fit in the first nineteen episodes so far and seriously cannot wait to find out what happened to Alison and who "A" is.
If only there were more hours in the day. If only.

Cannot believe I didn't see this sooner! YAY one of MY best blog friends! So glad you're into it so we can discuss it together! I seriously didn't think Jenna was really blind for like ever. And you KNOW I cannot watch it when it's dark outside! Even if Mr C is home!
ReplyDelete