Crate & Barrel has THE coolest gift boxes. So simple and so chic. It makes me wish I was going to a bridal shower every weekend.
I always feel a bit anxious around people who exclaim, "
Dexter is my favorite show! I mean, sure, it's pretty gruesome, but I seriously cannot get enough of it!" Uhhhh...so you LOVE shows about serial killers and graphic murders? Okay.
There was a bag of Fritos sitting in the bathroom at work. Who brought Fritos into the bathroom? Why? That's gross.
It is beyond embarrassing to carry around a Forever 21 bag at the mall. Especially when you're going to Nordstrom. It doesn't help that the bag is just so
obvious. The tacky, yellow plastic makes my stomach turn.
Whenever I get a Chipotle burrito, I scarf it down like I haven't eaten in days.
 |
| The violent aftermath. Oh, and missed call from home! |
While I am no sports fanatic, my heart broke a little last Thursday when the Reds lost their chance to continue in the playoffs.
I like to go to the David Yurman counter at Nordstrom and try on jewelry I cannot afford. The employees there are always incredibly kind to me despite the fact that I never buy anything.
I have gigantic spider bites on my forearms and hands. CREEPY.
That is all.
This post made me giggle! I agree, fritos in the bathroom- uhh?? And I don't understand Dexter either...I'm crushing on a David Yurman ring online..I fear the day I actually get to try it on in a store- uhoh! ;) hehe. Hope your spider bites heal right up!
ReplyDeleteUh-oh. I am obsessed with murder shows. :(
ReplyDelete- MT
You seriously crack me up. That F21 is hideous--I feel weird taking any bag INTO the mall!! I feel like people judge. Why do I care?? Haha. The Chipotle bag is priceless--we are patiently awaiting the opening of the one here in town!! Sorry you got attacked by spiders, I haaaaaate them!!
ReplyDeleteOkay but I have heard really good things about Dexter. I hope you are okay with those spider bites! CB boxes are the best!
ReplyDeleteOh Jenna, you've just cheered me up with this post! I love reading your musings, they're always so funny and right on spot! And I love David Yurman, too! Divine :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls