Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome December! A recap of November favorites!

I am so excited that it is officially my favorite month of the year!

For me, December brings St. Nick's Day, the end of the quarter, holiday parties, my birthday, Christmas, and New Years Eve! There are just so many wonderful and happy things taking place all month long. I LOVE DECEMBER.

But back to the lovely month of November.

Here are just a few of the things that I especially enjoyed this past November.

1. Kitchen dish towels: Yes. That sounds mundane and random, but I think I've inherited my mother's love for fun dish towels in the kitchen. I find myself oddly drawn to them at Target or TJMaxx. Currently, our campus house has a penguin dish towel in use. It's adorable.
Festive.
2. Green tea: I was recently reading on Pinterest how healthy green tea is for you and how it keeps your metabolism moving throughout the day. I think I still prefer regular tea, but green tea is certainly growing on me.
Just looking at it gets my metabolism going!
3. The Royal Wedding: My last Amazon order included a DVD of the Royal Wedding, and Life's commemorative Royal Wedding picture book. Both are amazing.
Such a beautiful couple!
4. My friends in Chicago: I was able to make a trip up to Chicago over Veterans Day weekend, and I cannot even explain how happy it makes me to see my friends from freshman year up there. I think it is beyond cool that we've managed to stay close over these past three years, and I still consider them some of my closest friends.

5. Putting up the Christmas tree: This is without a doubt my favorite Christmas tradition. My family turns on Christmas music as we decorate, and I love pulling out the different ornaments and reminiscing with them. This year, I also got to decorate a tree at my campus house with my roommates. Bonus!

6. My roommates: I love them every month, but I think it's amazing how we have managed to get closer and closer as this year progresses. They have all become some of my best friends and are truly a second family.

7. Goldfish: I always have at least two bags of Goldfish crackers in my pantry, but this past month I randomly ran out and realized how dependent I am upon them. I am obsessed with Goldfish. Just call me the Goldfish Queen.
Here's a jingle for Goldfish!
Au revoir November!

4 comments:

  1. yayyyyyy december! i'm excited about this month & all it has in store as well. i also LOVE green tea - i'm an addict... and it's sooo good for you. hope you're having a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love love love December. Bring it on!! That is too funny about Goldfish--random~love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love kitchen dish towels too, haha. i am so excited for December too ... for many of the reasons you are! :)

    i need to start drinking green tea if it speeds up the metabolism!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also a big fan of December- I love wintertime which most people think is crazy but it's such an exciting season!

    I love that you ordered the Royal Wedding memorabilia- it was just such a dreamy affair! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.