Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lame Cyber Monday

On Monday morning, I woke up and eagerly flipped open my Macbook.

I am not (and never will be) a Black Friday shopper. I can appreciate a good deal, but one of my least favorite things in the entire world is shopping when it's crowded. And we all know that Black Friday takes "crowded" to an entirely new extreme.

Besides that, I absolutely ADORE online shopping. I cannot get enough of perusing through a store's inventory in such a neat and organized manner (especially when that store in "real life" is messy and chaotic...yes, I am talking to you, Forever21), and it feels like Christmas when a package arrives with my name on it.

So naturally, I am a total Cyber Monday girl.
via
This past Monday though? I felt very underwhelmed and disappointed.

Most websites just had free shipping, and a few others offered 30% off or so on selected items.

I can find those kinds of deals year-round. I expected to be wowed and amazed!

Here's hoping to a better next year...

3 comments:

  1. me too! i couldn't believe how few sales there were. maybe with small business saturday and black friday everyone is out of ideas by the time monday comes? i was very disappointed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly like you! I hate crowded and messy stores, and crazy women that grab things from your hands! Ew! But I was equally disappointed with the Cyber Monday deals...maybe next year?

    xx Ivana

    I´ve made some big changes to my blog, and I´d love to hear what you think :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big online shopper, and didn't even look a the Cyber Monday deals- but glad to hear I didn't miss much!

    I laughed out loud at your comment to F21- that store exhausts and overwhelms me! haha. It's one of my sisters favorites so we always stop in there, but I never manage to find cute things for myself without help. My mom said it best this last time- "you just give up" which is so true- I cannot handle their lack of organization!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.