Monday, November 14, 2011

Smoky Eye Success or Fail?

This morning, I used the Almay Intense I-Color Smoky-Kit for green eyes.

And honestly, I'm just not sure if I indeed look sultry and seductive or like I got punched in both of my eyes.


Smoky eye success or fail? It's okay to be honest here bloggers.

I won't cry or anything. That would ruin my (maybe) good eye makeup!

13 comments:

  1. it honestly looks good to me! practice makes perfect! you are def. on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks good!!! Love the braid....check out my newest giveaway! xox http://blisstobean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it looks FABULOUS!!

    im so bad at eye makeup it hurts! lol

    i bought this amazing pallate from Sephora called Too-Faced natural eye pallate. It comes with 3 little 'how to cards' to show you how to do 3 diff looks. VERY good for me since I suck!

    yours looks fabulous!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I need to learn how to do my eye makeup better. I'm a novice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I call that success! Very pretty. I am not adventurous in my eye makeup at all..I have a pallet of brown, tan and pink and that's pretty much what I always use. Boring! I should experiment more. I like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOT A FAIL! I have this same kit!!!! My eyes change way too much but I consider them "green" for the most part! I need to buy a new one (I'm sure mine is "expired") because this looks amazing!!! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i honestly love it!!! :)
    i feel like i do a slight smokey eye every day! so these are great tips

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you look great Jenna! What´s important is how YOU feel about it :)

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  9. I;m a new follower! I think it looks great, the smokey part is just enough & isn't over done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a confession: i'm obsessed with makeup. haha! no, but seriously. i wear a smokey eye almost every day, & i must say, yours looks very nice! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jenna!! I just read your blog about Rachel's car and it really made me laugh, so I continued on through your blogs and saw this one! :) It's a little hard to tell, but I think you did well!! I'm actually a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant (sorry for the long title, but I have to due to legal reasons ;) haha) and our workshops for the rest of November and December are themed "Little Black Dress!" :) Guest models try out our top skin care line, match their foundation and learn how to apply a smokey, sultry eye for the holidays! :) I'd love for you to come be a guest model and learn how!! :) Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was from Kara May by the way! ;) Haha... Wasn't really sure how these things worked!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.