It came dressed in a holiday Saks box (I am a December baby) with a beautiful red ribbon. I may have derived as much pleasure out of the box's wrapping as I did the box's actual contents. Just throwing that out there.
What was inside? Why it was my Marc Jacobs watch!
Most awkward photo EVER? Yes. Creepiest face ever? Yes.
Here is a more professional one of my beloved watch.
![]() |
| via |
Ah, yes. That's better. Thanks Google Image search!
I love wearing watches. It just looks so much classier to check the time on your wrist rather than your cell phone. Agreed?
So- what is everyone else's favorite accessory?


I love wearing watches too!! They are another fun accessory! And, the watch your grandma got you is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watch! I love watches too...something sophisticated and useful about them!
ReplyDeleteYes it is much classier! The only problem is, wearing watches gives me a bit of irritation on the skin :-(
ReplyDeletethat watch is lovely!! what a nice birthday gift from your grandma, i need to get a watch, well i have one but it doesn't have a working battery in it so i wear it as an accessory, so far no one has asked me the time... yet...
ReplyDeleteI love it anD I think it might even have numbers big enough for me to read at my age!
ReplyDeleteBTW switched blog addresses and names, come visit me!
I LOVE your watch! I have an old owl neclace that was my great grandmas. She was 103 when she passed away. It is one of my most prized posessions-I can only imagine all of the places that owl traveled :)
ReplyDeletewatches are an accessory that provides the final move to your complete appearance. Sick watch. Truly an original piece!
ReplyDeleteWhen you've got the fire in your belly to make it big, a degree is just another piece of paper. Here you find some smart People who change there life without holding a degree. Take a look here Smart people 2
Hooray! Finally someone else who still appreciates the watch! When I was in fourth grade a watch was the only thing I wanted as a gift (I'm a December baby too), and I have never stopped wearing one since. LOVE yours! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE wearing watch! It really boggs me when I have to look for my cell phone just to check the time, so a watch is my indispensible go-to accessory! And I´ve been dreaming about Michael Kors watch for, like, well, forever! :)
ReplyDeleteYours MJ is simply beautiful!
I gave you a little blog award as a reward for your amazing blog :) Check it out here: http://tinyurl.com/byivana147
Happy Sunday!
xx Ivana
Style in the City
That watch is perfection!
ReplyDeleteagreed! but i don't own a watch and i am that person who checks her phone for the time. hmmm, i think that must be changed soon.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty watch Jenna! I also love wearing watches, and agree- it's much classier to check the time on a watch! One of my favorite European souvenirs is my red Swatch watch I got in Switzerland! :)
ReplyDelete