Wednesday, November 16, 2011

QA didn't destroy me- hooray!

Yesterday evening, I had a quantitative analysis exam.

Whenever I have a QA exam, I experience a total nervy-b and my stress levels are obscene.

I also miss out on a lot of sleep, which may or may not be linked to my studying habits and penchant for procrastination.

Even though I absolutely hate big exams or tiresome papers, I have to admit- I can't get enough of that feeling of relief and just pure happiness afterwards.

Last night, my roommates and I celebrated with a bottle of spiced wine and Celine Dion music.
We love Celine!
I am very glad to be done with my stressful event of the week!

Although it should be noted that I don't think I did so awesome on my exam...

Oh well. I'm an English major. I'm expected to be atrocious at math.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sure you will score great on the exam! I have to agree with you on how glorious it feels after completing a stressful school project. I kind of miss that. Kind of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers to being done & making it through!! Was it all coming back to you? Celine hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it´s over :) But I´ve always been sure that you´d do well :) Enjoy that glorious relaxed feeling :)

    xx Ivana

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting it done Jenna! Your last sentences made me giggle! I hope you're enjoying your post test time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! oh school is so stressful this time of year. you should be so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting it done! And spiced wine??? Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.