Feeling too lazy to go find my umbrella, I decided that it had rained enough for the day, and that I would be fine walking to and from class.
Oh, I was wrong.
While I managed to stay dry on my trip to class, I cannot say I was as lucky on my journey home.
This is me.
![]() |
| All (fake) smiles. |
For some reason, whenever I am caught in the cold and rain sans umbrella, I literally want to cry. I think, Why is this happening to me? I am freezing, and my hair is being ruined. My life is so awful. I am so sad.
Not dramatic at all.

and the funny part is that i am sure we have all been that dramatic. i know that whenever i've been caught in the rain, i feel like crying. it just stinks to be cold, wet and hair matted to the face is so not a good look!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, Jenna, you should've been inside my head on my walk all the way across campus the other day when I got caught in the rain. I had my rain coat even but was NOT happy and literally for blocks just repeated in my head "almost there, I can do this..." I'm such a wimp!
ReplyDeleteAww Jenna, it must be the Murphy´s law, it happens to me all the time! I´m so lazy to fetch my umbrella, and then I´m soaking wet and cursing myself...bref, I totally get your point!
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Style in the City
hahahaha! i feel the exact same way when i'm caught in cold rain... i'm pretty dramatic about it. i'm so sorry this happened to you! if it makes you feel any better, i had to traipse through rain on my way to work this morning... gross. hope your week is looking up today.
ReplyDeleteOn your previous post I just commented on your recent dramatic situations (thinking of that post and the one coming up about your porch visitor) without even knowing you were gonna talk dramatic in this one! haha. I think that is your word girlfriend- and I mean that in the nicest way possible- you always seem to know how to handle the situation! :)
ReplyDelete