Sunday evening, my roommate and I were walking to mass in the pouring rain.
Along the way, we came across a black coat on the sidewalk. The poor coat was lying in a puddle and looked so sad.
After closer examination, we realized that the abandoned coat was one of those North Face jackets that feels all soft and fluffy.
"What size is it?" I asked.
"Medium!"
"Perfect! Let's take it home."
So we turned around and took our new jacket home where after a nice trip through the washing machine and dryer, it looked and felt good as new!
See?
We realize we may be categorized as garbage pickers now.
It's okay.
that's awesome! good looking coat too!
ReplyDeletescooooooore!
ReplyDeleteAwesome find!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely find! My sister's ex beau was a bartender and once gave her a NF when no one came back to claim it haha!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! This is fantastic! I definitely think garbage picking is okay (within reason)! Look what treasure you found!!
ReplyDeleteLol, love this story Jenna! No matter what people say, you have an amazing new jacket! :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Stop by sometimes :)
Style in the City
Jenna, that's hilarious! And, I'm kinda jealous! Oh & I've give you a blog award, be sure to check it out!
ReplyDeleteAnd to think I was so proud that my north face only cost around $90ish beacause the youth xl was the same size as the adult small for a fraction of the price..I think your free coat has me beat- darn! :P
ReplyDelete