Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Perfect Night In!

Tonight in Cincinnati, it is cold and rainy.

My roommate and I picked up Indian food for dinner and had truffles for dessert.

It was delicious. I want more.

I love being (almost) done with classes for the week and inside our warm, cozy house for the night.

I just painted my nails in OPI's "My Address is 'Hollywood.'" They look fabulous. 

I can hear the rain hitting against my window as I am all snuggled up in bed watching Love Actually.
Men in Cincinnati, please feel free to show up at my door with a sign like this.
Oh yes. Very amazing night.

4 comments:

  1. i absolutely love that movie!! sounds like a great night to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that does sound like the best night ever!! Indian food and Love Actually are a perfect combo. :) That movie is SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cozy nights in! I would take a cozy night over a night out any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Tonight in Cincinnati" sounds like the title of a romance novel haha

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.