Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Confession: I have been petrified to step foot on my scale these past few weeks.
via
I vowed I was going to get my act together after midterms (a time when I consumed an obscene amount of chocolate and sweets).

But then Halloween came.

And after that...well, I felt like I had fallen so far off the weight loss wagon that another wagon had come along and run me over.

Okay. That was a little dramatic.

I hope (!!) I am ready now to get back into a healthy routine.

This morning, I stepped on that dreaded scale.

Today's weight: 139.5 pounds

So I've only gained back three pounds in my three (or more) weeks of unhealthy eating!! SUCH a relief!

4 comments:

  1. yay! that's not bad at all!

    i haven't stepped on the scale because i've been off the wagon for far too long. but, with justin leaving town at the end of this week, i'll be able to get in the gym much more consistently, which means i'll be able to brave the scales again soon! keep up the hard work - it'll pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not too bad- clearly you are getting the hang of making your habits a lifestyle not just a diet! :)

    I have been to the gym twice this week which is like a record lately! haha. Ever since my half marathon I have not been consistant in excersizing, oops! So hopefully I'll get better about that. And I'm trying your suggestion of not eating after dinner..most nights I do okay..expect for that one time I went out for a chocolate shake with Jake..;P haha. It's all a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad at all! if i went three weeks of eating whatever i wanted i would gain 5-10 lbs, haha. seriously! so you didn't do as bad as you thought which means that you have this under control and will lose that 3 lbs in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I've gone up a few pounds since my last update as well! I am going to try to get in under control before Thanksgiving! I'm glad it was only a few pounds for both of us though! Yay =D

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.