Monday, November 7, 2011

She's making a list, checking it twice

This weekend, I took on one of my favorite tasks of the year- compiling my birthday/Christmas list.

Since my birthday is December 19th, a mere six days before Christmas, my list requires quite a bit of work.

Words cannot explain the joy I feel as I type in the URLs to my most beloved of websites and copy and paste the links to coveted items into an email appropriately titled, "Jenna's Birthday and Christmas List: 2011 Edition."

Very official, of course. 

Here are a few of the items I'm wishing for this birthday and Christmas season.

1. Kate Spade 2012 Desk Top Planner
via
2. Red Mittens
via
3. ALDO 'Roediger Riding' Boots
via
4. Dogeared Turquoise Teardrop Healing Gem Gold Dipped Earrings
via
5. The Myth of You & Me by Leah Stewart (and lots of other books!)
via
6. Colin Firth. 
via
Kidding. 

Okay. Not really.

13 comments:

  1. You asked for Colin Firth; I'm asking for Johnny Depp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe colin firth ok making it happen as i type this...
    love your list jenna the kate spade planner is gorgeous! and red mittens are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just what you mean--my birthday is January 18th (so not as close to Christmas as yours) but close enough that I try to get all my wishlist planning done in time for both. Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want new aldo boots too!!! im obsessed!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love LOVE that kate spade planner - i want one! i may have to 'settle' & pick up a lily pulitzer one. and i love making my christmas & birthday lists, too! so much fun to dream big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My birthday is Wednesday! I think searching for gifts is so fun! I also love making extravegant (sp?) lists that I know aren't going to happen. I mean, for years I put NSYNC on my list. That never happened. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting--both fun celebrations in one month! =) I was literally laughing aloud when I saw your last item...I love it!! Lovely list girlie!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, the last one made me laugh out loud!

    loving the brown boots! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. December is a good month for you!! I really like your wish list. I love getting planners in January and calendars. haha It's fun organizing that way. The last wish is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHH JENNA! I had no idea your birthday was close to christmas like me! I'm January 10th, so I can totally relate to all this. I'm actually drafting a similiar post, about how I get this itch to shop during the other seasons because I get all my gifts at one time in the winter and so by this time I usually have quite the wishlist! :P

    Ps- do the red gloves mean you found a new pea coat? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this post! I don´t know how you do that, but you always make me laugh! I love everything about your wish list, especially the Colin Firth part :) I keep my fingers crossed for you :)

    Happy Tuesday!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those boots are EXACTLY what I've been looking for!! I love everything except Colin Firth! I'm more of a Hugh Jackman gal. xD

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.