Saturday, November 26, 2011

THERE'S A MAN ON OUR PORCH!!!

Last Wednesday night, I was sitting at the dining room table on my laptop when the doorbell rang.

It was 11:30PM. Only one of my roommates was home, and she was on the third floor.

Needless to say, I was a little creeped out.

I cautiously made my way to the front door and peeked out the window.

THERE WAS A DRUNK HOMELESS MAN ON THE FRONT PORCH.

"Ma'am? Excuse me ma'am? I'm sorry to bother you," he was shouting.

I screamed (Seriously. Dramatic) and ran up the three flights of stairs to find my roommate who was washing her face for the night.
Exactly what I looked like.
"THERE IS A MAN ON OUR PORCH!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"What? What? Should we call the police?" she responded.

We eventually crept back downstairs and made sure our late-night visitor had left before going to bed.

Of course, I opted to sleep on the futon in my roommate's room that night.

There was no way I would be sleeping alone.

4 comments:

  1. Ohy gosh, that is really creepy! I'm glad nothing bad happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that is a bit odd. Just keep your doors/window locked because there are just one too many weirdos out there. I'm sure he was harmless, but still...yikes! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. One night there was a guy standing in front of our appartment ringing the doorbell and we live on the third floor so somebody must ahve let him in. Glad my boyfriend was home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I'm going to say Dramatic! ;) And then I'm gonna say - I'm so glad you're okay! I can't even imagine myself in that situation! Freaky, scary, etc, etc! I'm glad you guys are alright and I hope he stays away!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.