Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday of Finals Week: Morale is strong

One of the worst times of the quarter has come upon me.

FINALS WEEK.
Haha! This is amazing.
Oh man. Just typing it made me cringe.

Since it is only Monday, I am still feeling upbeat and positive. I have finished two portfolios and now only have my quantitative analysis exam (eeeek!) and a take-home final for American Literature.

Right now, that is feeling manageable. 

We will see how I am feeling tomorrow after the sleep deprivation kicks in, and I've had to study more math than I ever care to deal with.

Good luck to all of you fellow bloggers out there who are enduring the stress of finals! 

WE CAN DO THIS (I hope)!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll be praying for you. You'll make it through just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this on lock girly! Good luck. I'm right there with ya-I have my first final in an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finals week for me too! I am SO looking forward to the long break after all these crazy exams..2 down 4 to go! ha!
    Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is that time of year for all us college kids, huh! My moral was high over the weekend cause i felt like I got a lot accomplished and then today it's been all over the place- good, bad and everything in between, all on the first day! But we can do this!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. Why do finals have to coincide with holiday shopping and parties? Worst.timing.ever.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.