Since I am home for the night doing schoolwork, my mom decided to give me my St. Nick's stocking a few days early.
I think she may have noticed that overwhelmed gleam in my eyes.
Moms are good at that.
But back to the stocking.
My parents really outdid themselves this year.
My beautiful stocking featured:
- Candy (obviously) including my favorite Snickers nutcrackers
- A pair of red mittens I've been lusting after from Etsy
- Bath and Body Works "Be Enchanted" lotion
- A feather headpiece
- Comfy socks
- A Chipotle gift card.
I feel much less stressy about finals week after receiving my stocking filled with such thoughtful gifts!
Thank you Mom and Dad!


Oh fun! Cute gloves )
ReplyDeleteYay! P.S. Your blog may have become my newest obsession. I may have to blog again while in Europe!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of your mom!! And what a fun stocking to open- it all sounds so cute! I've decided I have a weird obsession with B&BW, I like that store wayy to much for my own good- it could become a problem! haha. I just can't pick my favorite scent so I have to try them all!
ReplyDelete