We ate dinner at an incredible Mexican restaurant downtown where I filled myself up on chips and a salad so that when my barbacoa tacos arrived, I could only eat part of one. This made for a delicious lunch of leftovers today.
![]() |
| If you are ever in Cincinnati, eat here! |
Everything was going fabulously inside of Saks. The salesman at the Yurman counter was extremely helpful, and I loved the ring in person. It looked beautiful on my finger (naturally). We were over by the Chanel counter when we were offered glasses of white wine.
Lovely, lovely.
Then, I made the mistake of saying, "Let's look at the shoes one more time before we leave."
What did I find over in the shoe department? A pair of red wine colored Tory Burch flats. Originally $235 down to $164.
![]() |
| These are not the exact shoes. |
"Beautiful shoes, aren't they?" The salesman remarked as I swooned over them. "We only have one pair left. What size do you wear?"
"Nine."
"Nine!" He dramatically turned away then returned his gaze to me. "That's the size of the pair I have left! Should I get them for you?"
"Yes. Yes, please." I was growing weaker by the second.
He brought the flats out, and I fell in love when them.
"Such a stunning color too. Tory Burch almost never goes on sale." He once again dramatically turned away. "And when they do, they're never in such a nice color."
I was gone. Sold, sold, sold.
As we were leaving Saks, Mike sighed, "That salesman played you like a fiddle! That was impressive."
We went on to the concert, which ended up being SO WEIRD.
We both decided the best part of the night had been spent at Saks.


It sounds like a fun night- even if the concert was a wash! That sales guy probably thought it was his lucky night- Or he sure knew how to sell a pair of shoes..hehe! Did you get the ring?!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I am so jealous! I have been eyeing Tory Burch flats for so long, I just cannot justify the expense!!!
ReplyDeletei can't wait to own my first pair!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good deal to me, the reva flats are so cute! Perfect for a leggings lover like yourself.
ReplyDelete