One quarter. Ten weeks. That is all I have left of my undergraduate career.
It's terrifying.
As much as I loved high school, the end of senior year wasn't so scary. Everyone was going to college. Another four years of school. It didn't seem too crazy or jarring.
I am so happy with my life right now. I love my major, my friends, our home, my job...
This whole graduating college thing feels completely different.
I'm not ready for it all to end so soon.
Maybe my school will find a blip on my transcript and keep me another quarter?
Somehow I don't think my parents would be too happy with that additional tuition bill...
Sigh.

I feel the same way! You mean I have to actually get a JOB? And not wake up whenever I want and just mozy on in to class? SAY WHAT!
ReplyDeleteexactly how i felt when it was time to graduate. i remember my girlfriends and i cried our eyes out. makes me laugh now but it all ended up fine. it won't ever be the same but i truly believe that the friendships you make in college last a lifetime.
ReplyDeleteIf you don't ever leave the nest, how will you learn that you can fly :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a bittersweet feeling! I'm starting to freak out a little too, and I have three semesters left- I can't imagine what it'll feel like when I'm as close as you! I'm glad you're happy now- soak all those moments up! And who knows..maybe you'll find happiness in the unknown down the road too! :)
ReplyDeleteI can definitely see how it would be such a weird/scary/overwhelming feeling. I still have FIVE whole semesters left, so I can't totally relate, but I know a lot of my friends are going through the same thing as you!
ReplyDeleteENJOY IT! it goes by too fast. i miss college sometimes!
ReplyDelete