Winter break and I have been reunited. We've only been together for about ten minutes now, but it feels like we've been close friends for years!
This winter break I plan on...
READING! I have so many books on my shelf that I've been meaning to read for months now, and I cannot wait to finally open them. I also have a few novels that I began but never got around to finishing.
 |
| I will NOT be reading anymore from this American Literature anthology, but it was the closest book to me, and I'm too lazy to get up sooo... |
Finishing up my graduate school applications. This task isn't quite as fun and relaxing, but I just can never seem to find the time to complete these while school is in session.
Playing my new Broadway singing/dancing game for the Wii. I think my roommates may hate me by the end of break...
Spending time at my parents' house with Elle Belle. She's looking so cute with her hair all grown out and fluffy!
Taking lots of long, bubble baths. Hot baths in the winter are absolutely divine!
Running. My one roommate and I are trying to get ourselves in shape to run a 10k this coming May. I'm up to two miles right now!
I am so happy to be on winter break and am looking forward to these upcoming weeks with no school stress!
YaY for you! Um...I had no idea there was a Broadway singing/dancing game for wii!? You should vlog that :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I still have a week, but then I'll be on break too!(and it can't come soon enough) Your list sounds wonderful! I also want to hear more about this wii game, and if you like the books you read- recommendations are always good! :)Also- that's so awesome you started running- GOO JENNA!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy this time off - it sounds SO relaxing!
ReplyDeleteAh! I can't believe you are on winter break already!! My finals start on Monday. :( I totally feel ya on the grad school apps thing. It is impossible for me to focus on filling out those long apps and still study for my current classes. Good luck filling them out this winter break!!
ReplyDelete