Groggily, I reached for my iPhone and disabled the alarm.
With heavy eyelids that were nearly impossible to keep open, I quickly scanned through my emails.
Promotional email...promotional email...KATE WAS HAVING A SALE?!
Eyelids light and eyes bright, I tossed my phone aside and grabbed my laptop instead.
Kate was not only hosting a sale, she was having a "Greatest Hits" kind!
"No...it can't be...!" I audibly gasped, as I came across the Newspaper Clutch.
It was at a fantastic price and so with a few clicks, I secured it as mine.
I told everyone who would listen about my amazing clutch that was soon to be arriving and how it looked like a legitimate newspaper, and when it made its appearance on my doorstep just one night later (impressive), I tore open the box eagerly.
Okay, so the clutch?
PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!
So basically, this clutch cannot be brought out in any sort of inclement weather...any occasion that involves red wine...etc, etc.
OH, and it must be stored in light tissue paper and away from the light because it could fade.
Because I dropped $$$ on a PAPER CLUTCH.
Anyway.
It really is gorgeous, and I like that it has an actual purse lining and all...really, I'm quite fascinated by the clutch's construction in general.
But would I buy it again?
No.
Because really now, how impractical is it to be carrying around a clutch made of paper?
Wow! I did not know it was made of paper, that is crazy for ksny! I guess you could put it on a dark bookshelf as an accessory? Sorry to hear about the disappointment, I love all my pieces from ksny but for that kind of money I would have expected leather.
ReplyDeleteHuh! I can't believe it's actually paper. That would be so cool if it was leather, and you could bring it out whenever. It's a very cute clutch!
ReplyDelete