Tuesday, January 21, 2014

52 Questions: Week 3

For the complete list of 2014's "52 Questions," you can head over here.

Tell me* about your father (his name, birth date, birthplace, parents, etc.) Can you share some memories you have of your father?

My dad is one of my most favorite people in this world.

Golf fanatic. Nap enthusiast. Wonderful sense of humor. Hard worker. Lover of libraries.

All describe my dad.

The two of us have been called the sensitive ones of our family and tend to be more laid back about things. We're very alike in personality.

Since my mom worked a lot of evenings and weekends when we were little, my brothers and I have an especially close relationship to our dad.

I can remember my dad taking us to the airport and letting us marvel at the planes taking off and landing. He would make special trips with me to the incredible downtown library and let me check out a dozen books.

While my dad can be on the quiet side when he first meets somebody, once you get to know him, he's just hysterical.

He has the best sense of humor, and few people can make me laugh as hard as he does.

We call him "Cam" sometimes because of his dramatic stories and over-the-top reactions.

You know, like Cam on Modern Family.

Totally normal.

My dad is such an incredible husband to my mom. He loves her like crazy, and I love that he has always helped out with the cooking and housework. My parents definitely work as a team, and I really admire them both for that.

With my new job downtown, my dad and I are now able to have lunch dates.

It's so crazy neat.

I know that I am a very, very lucky girl to have such an amazing father.

*Note: Who is this elusive "me"? The creator of these questions? Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, love the comment about the elusive me! I found the list online so we will go with the unknown interviewer/reader. I think your dad sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.