Sunday, January 26, 2014

My blog's THIRD birthday!

As usual, I totally forgot my blog's birthday on January 20th.

Please note that it January 26th today.

I'm essentially a week late.

I took some time yesterday to go back through my old posts.
My very first blog post! I was (am) such a dork.
I feel so grateful to this blog.

Thanks to blogging, I have beautiful, little tidbits of my life over these past three years (minus that stretch of time I went on a hiatus), and I love that I am able to go back and relive small moments I would have otherwise forgotten if it wasn't for "Leggings Love."

I also must give a humble merci to my blog for introducing me to some of the most incredible women in the world.

So, happy third birthday, "Leggings Love"!

I hope we spend more time together in 2014! <3

None of that six month hiatus stuff.

Promise.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday blog!! How awesome that you've documented parts of your life. I am so happy that you came back to blogging!! Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Third Birthday to your blog!! Blogs are so special, and they help us English majors to write daily or whenever we want. :)

    I'm so glad I found your blog a few years ago, and that you returned to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy blog birthday! You never fail to put a smile on my face! Cheers to many more years!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.