Tuesday, January 7, 2014

52 Questions: Week 1

While reading Preppin' Postgrad last night, I came across a really cool post featuring 52 questions for the year ahead.

I thought that this sounded like a fun activity so have decided to answer one question each week, just as Jessica is doing.

Not that I've ever been any good at sticking to weekly posts.

But I'll try anyway.

So here we go with week 1!

What is your full name? Why did your parents give you that name?

My full name is Jenna Elizabeth.

My mum and dad simply liked the name Jenna (I do, too!), and my middle name is after my paternal grandmother (who is one of the most amazing women in this world and who I love so incredibly much).

As for my last name, it's hardly worth mentioning. It is English, and I think it's fairly average as far as last names go.

Although, if I ever get married someday, I am only trading up.

I've never had any nicknames (That's a bit weird, isn't it?), which is all well and fine with me as I believe my name suits me quite perfectly.

I only wish that my parents had named me Genevieve so that when people asked my name, I could nonchalantly shrug, "It's Gena. With a G."

I mean, how posh would that be?

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the Genevieve comment! Yay for scheduled posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing how this weekly series will work for you! And that Gena tidbit? Awesome :)

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you crack me up. You truly have a great personality! And you're gorgeous too! What a combo!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.