It took all of my willpower and then some to trudge up to campus for my night class. All I wanted to do was curl up with a blanket on the sofa and watch HGTV. And eat soup.
Now though, after much anticipation, I have escaped the wet evening and am all warm and cozy in my bed.
Rainy night or not, this is the time of day when I feel the happiest.
![]() |
| Note: I was not trying to be artsy here. This photo had to be in B&W due to lack of makeup. This blog is for entertainment purposes, not scaring people |
This is the time of the day when I finally get to catch up with friends...online window shop...day dream...whatever I am doing, everything slows down.
I feel calm, relaxed, and content.
And then, I turn off the light and switch on my sleep playlist (songs include Chicago's "If You Leave Me Now," Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris," and plenty of Enya).
And even though it's an hour's worth of songs, I've always drifted off after the first two or three (sometimes I don't even make it past one).
Cozy, cozy indeed.

Sounds perfectly cozy!
ReplyDeleteAnd your selection of music to fall asleep to is divine!