About one month ago, I ordered a turquoise couch from Target for the quaint living room area within my bedroom.
So posh.
Sadly, my couch was on backorder for two to four weeks, but I knew it would be worth the wait.
Yesterday afternoon, I got the email I had been eagerly anticipating since mid-August.
MY SHIPMENT HAD ARRIVED!!!
The only problem?
The box was almost bigger than me. And I live on the third floor.
Mayday! Mayday!
How was I going to get this giant thing up all of those stairs?
Naturally, I sent off a Snapchat image of the giant box and drew a stick figure girl (adorable) attempting to carry it up the dozens of stairs to all of my friends.
Very logical solution to the problem.
About half an hour later, there was a knock at the back door.
It was the house handy man (AKA Kelsey's fiancé) in shining armor!
Taylor can build and fix everything. And he is one of the nicest human beings you'll ever meet.
And he had arrived to construct my turquoise couch (first taking it up the stairs, of course)!
With the Bengals football game on TV, Melissa and I lounged and enjoyed a few bières (Don't worry. Taylor also had a Bud Light- we aren't that rude) as Taylor worked on my sofa.
Because he has a heart of gold and all.
And now, I'd like to present to you the finished product...
Lovely, isn't it?
It's the perfect place to watch TV, do homework, read a book...the sky's the limit!
Thank you, God, for this wonderful new addition to my room.
And for sending Taylor to build it for me.
Seriously. This sofa would be still sitting in its box in the foyer if it wasn't for his heroics.
It's adorable!! I love the color!! So posh. What a sweet friend! And during football!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!! Love it. That is so sweet that they came over right away to help you! :)
ReplyDelete