"You look so much like someone I know!"
"Has anyone ever told you that you look like insert name of gorgeous celebrity here?"
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
Of course, my grandma would probably look at Carrie Underwood and shake her head, "Oh, Carrie's beautiful and all, but you should see my Jenna."
Because that's just how grandmothers are, especially ones as loving as mine.
This morning though...this morning, my life was was changed forever.
I received an email that my friend had posted on my Facebook wall. When I went to see what she had written, I almost gasped.
"I am totally serious! I was looking at it while drying my hair thinking, 'Who does this look like?'"
I was practically glowing.
No, I was totally glowing.
I instantly took out my phone and used its camera to examine my nose and side profile.
I will never have Kate's lovely figure or her long, dark hair.
But I might just have a similar looking nose (and profile!).
And that is one amazing self-esteem boost.
I hope people don't start mistaking me for Princess Kate!
I wouldn't want rumors of Kate hiding a Target addiction to begin.
*I was wearing hair extensions and had a very talented friend do my makeup that day.



Ahhh, Jenna, you are just hilarious! You really don't need to look like any of those celebrities, because you are just beautiful as yourself (and no, this is not your grandma writing :) But I have to admit, being compared to Kate, that's sort of big deal :) You really have the best friends :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
Haha this post made me laugh out loud! You're too funny!
ReplyDeleteBut your grandma is right, you're gorgeous!