My dad bought me Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) during our trip to the bookstore to celebrate my 22nd birthday.
![]() |
| I creepily found the need to pose with a BOOK on my birthday. Completely normal. |
Something I could relate to already!
Needless to say, I flew through Mindy's book. How had I only known Mindy as Kelly Kapowski? She was so much more than that...!
Keeping with my pattern of arriving late to the party, I just recently started watching The Mindy Project this past summer following months of Libby recommending the show and more than a few people saying, "Have you seen The Mindy Project? You remind me so much of her!"
I bought season 1 from Amazon as soon as it was released in August, and to put it mildly, I am obsessed.
Utterly obsessed.
Let's get the obvious out of the way- Mindy and this show are hysterical.
Beyond the witty dialogue and hilarious situations though, The Mindy Project features an extraordinary cast. Each character adds something special to the show, and all of their varied personalities work together perfectly.
![]() |
| via |
On top of all of that, Mindy's style from her wardrobe to her apartment decor?
Amazing.
Just...amazing.
Of course, doctors Jeremy Reed and Danny Castellano aren't so bad to look at either.
Swoon City.
![]() |
| via |
Any other Mindy fans out there?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.