They further improved Wednesday morning when I treated myself to my very first Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.
For one's inaugural PSL of the year, I believe it is imperative that nothing is substituted or omitted.
So yes, barista...heavy on the whipped cream!
With that first sip of the deliciously sweet espresso drink, I could practically feel happiness running through my veins.
I knew it was going to be a great day.
And it was.
After a nice day at work, I put on my Hermione Granger hat (just figuratively speaking here- I wish I had a Hermione Grange hat) and headed to my evening class. We were discussing a topic I found incredibly interesting, and I loved that I had things to contribute to the class discussion.
Always a brilliant feeling.
Following class, I walked home...the September sunshine still shining down on me with a soft breeze hitting my face.
And I am not even being dramatic here. It was really that beautiful outside.
Later that evening, my beloved roommate who had some very serious knee surgery was able to come over and visit with her mom. They brought us dinner à la carryout from P.F. Chang's, which was absolutely delicious.
We never use our dining room table for eating, and true to form, we all sat on the ground around the coffee table, eating our meals as Troop Beverly Hills played on TV.
We decided that Lady Gaga must have also watched that movie as a child, and that Shelley Long is her secret style icon.
![]() |
| via |
I was in bed before midnight (woo woo!), and I even slept in this morning until 7:30 this morning.
Apparently, I slept so deeply that I hardly ruffled the covers.
Isn't that wild?
Well, it was wild for me anyway.
I suppose I could be an unusually restless sleeper most of the time.
My good luck has continued this Thursday especially considering that tomorrow is already Friday.
Hurrah for abbreviated weeks!

I love weeks like this! When everything just seems to fall in place. I hope that your good luck continues.
ReplyDeleteIt's still so warm over here but I can't wait to get my hands on that latte. Heavy on the whipped cream please!
Yay, I'm so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful end of the week! Can you believe I've never had PSL in my life? Yup. No Starbucks in the vicinity. Sad sad life, right? (insert le sigh here).
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I hope your Friday will be equally fabulous, and the weekend even better!
Hugs
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
What a great cozy dinner with your roomie!
ReplyDeleteOK, so I was getting mad because I didn't think you were blogging---I just wasn't checking, oh my!! Yay for PSL! :)
ReplyDelete