With exactly 63 minutes left of the day, I happened to flip open my planner.
![]() |
| This is a reenactment. Also- I don't know why I shared this gross picture of myself. And yes- that is a photo of Hugh Jackman on my wall from December's Vogue. |
That is what was written in pink marker on today's date. January 20th.
For the second year in a row, I basically forgot my child's birthday.
Pathetic.
Leggings Love- I think you are fantastic. You're given me a fun and comfortable place to write the silly events of my life, share entirely too many Photo Booth selfies, and make lifelong friends from near and far.
We've both grown up and changed a lot over these past two years.
I am looking forward to the one ahead!
And hopefully spending more time together. These 8-9 post months just aren't cutting it.
I love you, sweet little blog! Happy 2nd birthday!

Happy 2nd Blog Anniversary!! I always enjoy reading your posts and hearing about the fun things happening in your life!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd blogiversary my dear Jenna! I'm sending a big hug & kiss to Leggings Love, because it always brightens my day, makes me smile, and makes me feel like I've known you forever, when, actually, I've never seen you in real life :) I can't wait to turn our email discussions into real life ones, around a cup of tea, a bunch of macarons, and with lots of gossip (and swooning over Hugh Jackman, obviously).
ReplyDeleteLots of love!
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
Happy Blog-iversary! I'm jeal of your planner, though, because with "my news" that you probably saw on Facebook I think I need a more "grown up" planner - can't stroll in with my Lilly one. Kicking myself for not ordering one!
ReplyDeleteHappy nlogiversary! Your glasses are too adorable. I agree 8-9 posts per month is not enough.
ReplyDeleteohmygosh, Jenna! Where did you get your planner? It's too gorg for words!
ReplyDeleteI missed your blog's birthday :(
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday gorgeous blog!