Yesterday, I had to make two returns at Target.
Whenever I return anything to Target, I suddenly feel like I am completely justified in perusing the store and finding items that are either less than or equal to the worth of the returned items.
It's practically like shopping for free.
Last evening, I found luck in the home-wares section.
Please, feast your eyes upon all of my lovely Valentine's Day finds!
Those plates and bowls? Could you ever eat out of those without a huge smile on your face?
And that tray!
Speechless.
Merci beaucoupe, Target. Je t'aime!
THEY'RE SO YOU! So happy for our Target finds. Mr. C will no longer let me purchase things of this caliber - I have to be "an adult" now haah!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I never go into to Target without buying SOMETHING. I'm totally obsessed with the Vday stuff this year. I got an adorable table runner from there!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute finds. I love Target!!
ReplyDeleteLove!! I need to go to Target!
ReplyDeleteI love them! Looks like I am heading to Target this weekend after I see my paycheck ;)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! You always make me wish there was a Target in Slovakia! You always find the cutest and the most chic items! Jealous!!!
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls