Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kisses and Wine

I came across this quote yesterday while perusing (and daydreaming- seriously, how is it possible that there are so many obscenely cute items?) Etsy.

"We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine."
Eduardo Galeano
You can buy this item here. I think I just might!
Mr. Galeano, I've never heard of you, but those are absolutely lovely words.

I hope that quote made you feel warm and happy.

7 comments:

  1. I love that! I've been looking for some new art - that one just might have to be added to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and ridiculously true words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too true! If Mr. C has been my first kiss I would buy it but how weird to be reminded of mine in my married home haha! I look too far into things. ANYWAY I really like the font :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna - Tag Team Tompkins thanks you for featuring our letterpress print. We created it last year to honor romantics and wine lovers. We're a mother/daughter team - I create the silhouettes and Madeline adds her beautiful hand lettering. We appreciate your kind words about our work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jenna, this is so lovely! I'm pretty much obsessed with Etsy (I can get lost in there for hours, seriously!). Thank you for making me discover this one!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.