Yes, let's!
Here is what I enjoyed during the month of March.
1. My new iPhone: If it is wrong to be in love with an electronic device, I don't want to be right. I cannot believe how much faster my iPhone is than my Blackberry, and I am continuously finding so many useful apps. I do struggle with texting on the touchscreen, but this has just lead me to less texting and more phone calls. Probably not a bad thing!
2. Trader Joe's: Whenever I shop here, I leave in such a fantastic mood. All of the other shoppers are so polite and happy, and the workers seem so thoughtful and caring. Does anyone else notice the major awesome vibes going on in this grocery store?
![]() |
| via |
4. Sparkling fruit flavored water: I love carbonation. I crave it. I need it. The fruit flavored sparkling water gives me that fizz without the guilt of pop. Very nice!
5. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella: When I pre-ordered Sophie Kinsella's latest novel, I was a bit hesitant as I read the plot synopsis. Her last independent novel, Twenties Girl, was not my cup of tea, and I was worried I wouldn't like I've Got Your Number either. Oh, how Sophie Kinsella amazed and entertained me! This was one of my favorite novels of hers yet! Go reserve it at your library NOW.
![]() |
| via |
7. Birchbox: I received my first Birchbox in March, and I cannot say enough about how fun I think this service is. It's just neat to receive something in the mail, and I love being able to try out products that I'd never know about otherwise. I ended up buying the full size of an organic facial cleanser and skin renewing teas.
I believe April is going to be a very good month indeed! And I'm an intuitionist. I'm good about calling these things.
The only downside is that this April, there will not be a royal wedding to look forward to.
Prince Harry- please see the "Contact Me" tab on this blog.
![]() |
| I'll be your American princess! |




i have GOT to try bb cream! i've been wanting to forever.
ReplyDeletehappy April :):)
ReplyDeletehaha, I remember when I use to tell all my friends that Harry was the handsome brother and everyone disagreed ... now my friends tell me I was right, haha.
ReplyDeletei will have to check out her book! each book i have read of hers, i've enjoyed.
and i'm with you on the iPhone ... so happy hubs forced me into having one!
I want an iPhone so badly! I also am jealous you get to shop at Trader Joe's, we don't have one around here! Oh and when you run out of your BB cream I suggest trying out the Garnier one. I love it! I got it after I saw your post about buying the Clinique one. xD
ReplyDeleteOh Jenna, how I love your writing! It always puts me in a good mood! I love you for that :) I'm going to put that latest Kinsella book on my Nook immediately! And I'd love to join you and Ben for a shopping session one day :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
1. You've got me seriously itching to get an iPhone! I'm getting rather tired of my Blackberry.
ReplyDelete2. Trader Joe's is amazing! There's definitely something special about that store.
3. I may be slightly jealous of your shopping dream team. :)
4. What kind of fizzy water do you drink? I'm always trying to give up pop, but I haven't found a good substitute.
5. I should've known you'd already read it! I need to hustle over to the bookstore!
6. Everyone has been raving about BB cream! I'll have to give it a go after my ridiculously-priced Clinique cream is used up.
7. Love Birchbox!! Would this so-called cleanser happen to be Origins Checks and Balances? I'm slightly addicted.
8. Sorry for the lengthy comment! :)
I love these posts of your Jenna- even if you haven't done them for a while! ;) Everyone is always saying good things about Trader Joes but we don't have one close so I've never been...I'll have to figure out where one is! :) And i love fizzy fruit water too, it's a fun drink! :) I'm happy to hear you like birchbox, I've been thinking about getting it forever and should probably just take the plunge.. :)
ReplyDelete