I would rather lose my wallet than my Kate Spade organizer. Credit cards can be reissued. A year's agenda is much more difficult to reconstruct. Especially when that agenda is written out in color coded markers with fun illustrations for special holidays.
![]() |
| via |
Essentially, I always want to know what to expect.
And I hate when things don't go as planned.
Currently, there is absolutely nothing stable in my life.
Once August arrives, I have no idea what I will be doing for a job or where I will be living.
Two pretty major things, you know?
I could attempt to lie right now and say something uplifting about enjoying my open future or being excited about the unknown.
But truthfully, I hate this uncertainty.
I think I need to loosen up and learn to love the unexpected.
Or else I will be one miserable girl.

Oh my word Jenna! You and I are in the same situation right now. I am staying in my college town and working full time for my current job all summer.. but once my lease is up, I'm moving home and attempting to find a job. I have so much anxiety about it because I'm a planner too!
ReplyDeleteI could be your Type A Twin...this is actually one of my fears for next year! I hope that everything works out for you..even if it takes more time than you wish to get it figured out!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the worst feeling I can imagine right now! I've been in a similar situation for more than a year, and I HATE it! I'm living in a country whose language I still don't speak, I'm trying to turn my passion into an actual job, but things are not moving really fast, so there's too much uncertainty in my life. I'm crossing all my fingers for you and I really hope you can figure it out!
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls