Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Very Apple Spring

It's been Apple Mania around my residence this month.
via
My Macbook and iPod welcomed two new members to their family.

It's been just the two of them for four years now so they're still adjusting.

A few weeks ago, I FINALLY got an iPhone (which I absolutely adore and cannot stop admiring. Yes. I am like that obnoxious parent who thinks her child is perfect), and this past Saturday, my parents gave me my graduation gift...the new iPad!

I seriously cannot believe how cool it is.

Or how amazing my Draw Something pictures now are.

Just call me Jennacaso, if you please!

As of now, I've really just been reading with the Kindle app (so convenient!), browsing the web, and playing Draw Something.

Oh, what an exciting life I lead!

iPad owners out there- are there any apps I must have? Or anything I must use my iPad to do?

8 comments:

  1. Glad you got your IPhone! I have a droid, have had it for two years now. In great need for an upgrade too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! You deserve a fabulous gift! My hubs is always on his, so I don't know much about fun apps...I tried blogging from it but struggled, let me know if you figure that out! I need a good reason to get one hehehe j/k. Enjoy playing with your new toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo jealous! I told my mom I wanted/am thinking about an ipad someday in the future and she basically laughed at me. So I'm happy for you- what a great graduation gift too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was truly missing out! So happy as well to be part of the Apple family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your household is like mine! My hubby is an Apple fanatic, and we have MacBooks, iPhones, etc. OY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome!!! i'm addicted to my iPad!! flipboard is probably one of my favorite apps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the sleep machine app. It plays a thunderstorm or other ambient sounds when you sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems that your Apple family is complete :) I love my iPad, I now download all my magazines into it and it's perfect for my train rides (i don't have to jog around with 10 pounds of paper magazines anymore :) And I use it to browse new blogs for inspiration in my bed! That makes my fiancé jealous sometimes...I really don't know why :D

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.