Monday, April 16, 2012

Lately

Lately...

I've just about deserted my Macbook and become best friends with my iPad.
via
I have gotten REALLY good at writing cover letters.

I bought a pretty pair of running shoes and have actually been jogging around the neighborhood! Yes, those are pigs flying outside of your window.
My actual shoes. They're fluorescent! No cars will be hitting me!
I've been a terrible blogger. Forgive me?

I went to my first bachelorette party. It was just as wild and crazy as I anticipated but even more fun.

My best friends from Chicago are visiting Ohio for the first time next weekend, and I couldn't be more excited! :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely April!

5 comments:

  1. So jealous of your iPad! Love your new kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!
    And don't feel bad, I think I have become the world's worst blogger. Sad.
    Also, you look TINY in that last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those running shoes Jenna! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend made the comment they were having a love affair with living life, and that's why they haven't blogged a lot lately- and I think that's such a pretty way of putting it- sounds like that's what you've been up too also- living life! :) hehe. Love the new running shoes- so fun! I'm glad you had fun at the bachelorette party - I can't wait to attend one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab shoes girl!! You're looking great too! I am not going to lie, I miss your blog posts hehehe. But I am glad you're doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.