Thursday, November 14, 2013

The moment I became an adult

Yesterday, I became an adult.

"How?" You may ask.

I bought a second set of sheets for my bed.*
via
Do you know how mature that is?

One of my married friends recently told me that even she and her husband do not possess a second set of sheets for their bed!

Sure, these sheets might be bright pink and from Target.

But let's not be fickle here.

*Currently no photo available since they're taking a trip through the washing machine and dryer in hopes of losing their enchanting chemical scent and possibly even gaining a new level of softness.

4 comments:

  1. I have two sets of sheet but I really need to invest in another set. The one set is from Ikea and although they've held up well and are actually pretty soft, the color has started to fade. I'm waiting for some good Christmas deals on a nice set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! So funny! You have def now made it into adulthood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a second pair of sheets for my bed either. Although, this would be a good investment since I found a whole in mine the other day. They're only 2 years old.

    Good for you though! That is adulthood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything pink is always a good idea, Jenna, you know that's my motto :) And I applaud this act of incredible maturity, but beware, once you purchase the third set, you're ready for retirement ;)

    Pink rules :)

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.