Apparently, I had fallen so deep into Christmas mode that there was no saving me.
When I arrived at my desk this morning, there was the most adorable gingerbread girl ornament and Christmas mix CD awaiting me!
My coworker is just about the sweetest person you'll ever meet, and she always has her grandma sew us these crazy cute ornaments. I just love my gingerbread girl, and the Christmas mix CD she also made?
28 songs of AMAZING.
After work, I found myself pulling into the parking lot of HomeGoods (How did that happen?), and I bought a few more holiday decorations while I was there.
Look at the state of my bedroom.
...and it's only November 8th!
I have also switched out my Leaves candle for Fresh Balsam.
I feel like some sort of Christmas-crazed monster!
Your nutcracker is fabulous! Good for you on getting atarted early!
ReplyDeleteAhhh..LOVE. That reindeer is adorable. I went to Target the other day and didn't see a whole bunch of Christmas decorations I loved. Pier 1 on the other hand?! Well..you know how that went down. I'm really debating getting our Christmas stuff out early this year. I'm just SO in the mood!
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect! Can't wait to get my home all decked out for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you loved your gingerbread girl and enjoyed the Christmas tunes! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, I'm so so happy that I'm not the only Christmas-crazy person around here :) I've been in the Christmas mood since the beginning of November (I already have like 5 kilos worth of ornaments!), and I've been itching to decorate my home office Christmas tree (it will be Tiffany blue this year. And pink. Obviously). I think I'll just do it next weekend, and get it over with :) Oh, and I finished my homemade advent wreath yesterday. Actually, two. The second one for my parents. I love Christmas. And I'm not ashamed of it :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, all your decorations are just plain lovely and adorable! I love that tree, especially.
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls