I am very excited to report that tonight, I will be hosting my very first futon guest!
I would like to thank a few people for making this occasion possible, most notably Target for producing my beautiful, turquoise couch and Taylor the Tool-man for carrying it up the many, many stairs and then building it.
How does it look? Fit for a queen?
My friend, Kelsey, is venturing down to Cincinnati tonight for a friend's wedding and invited me as her date.
Lovely, lovely.
As you know, I just love weddings and am so looking forward to a night of gorgeous gowns, white wine (red wine makes me too nervous at weddings as I am convinced I'll be the guest who spills on the bride's dress), and twisting (the only dance move I can do without looking like a fool).
We will be missing our dear Libby Lou, the girl who makes our little threesome complete, but she'll be there in spirit (and via Snapchat).
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
I almost spit my tea out!! I can only picture you spilling a glass of red wine--oh dear! Seriously though, you wouldn't do that! But you're right, maybe white is the best choice. I hope it was fun!! LOVE that futon...thank you for those who made it possible hahah girl you crack me up!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously you are too funny and such a great writer! Hope you had a blast with your twist moves!
ReplyDeleteI missed y'all so much!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother wedding? Wow, I guess you have the whole prepping process down to a science by now :) I hope you had a lovely time, and that there were no red wine stains involved!
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
I must say that no one spilled red wine on my dress at my wedding! I never even thought of that! Can I be futon guest #2?
ReplyDelete