Somehow, week four of the quarter has already begun at my university. We have ten weeks in each quarter, and I have no idea where the first three have gone! As I am getting midterm assignments handed out, I feel absolutely flabbergasted. I think that my quarter is flying by so quickly since I finally accomplished my college goal of only having classes on Tuesday and Thursday (while still taking 17 credit hours!). After having completed three weeks of this schedule now, I must admit, my opinion of it is split. As a commuter, I love the money and time I'm saving by not making the half hour drive to campus each day. That's been amazing. I also enjoy having more time for homework as I'm a student who works better doing whole assignments at a time rather than doing a little bit here and there.
On the down side, I'm feeling a huge disconnect from my professors this quarter. I realize that sounds odd, but only meeting two times a week is making me feel like I'm not even in school. We have already had a snowy January, and I didn't make it up to campus Thursday because of bad weather, which meant that I had a ONE DAY school week!! That may sound nice, but it actually just made me feel really lazy.
Well, I suppose I'm off to start working on MIDTERM assignments (!!!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.