Has anyone else been feeling the lack of "Glee" in her life? I cannot believe that the show went on break in December and is not returning until early FEBRUARY! How cruel is that? I've been watching Season 1 of Glee on DVD recently, and I've been noticing how much better the first season was. I feel like all they have done in season two is welcome guest stars and have episode long plots instead of drama that lasts the whole season. Last season we had pregnant Quinn, Finn believing he was the father, Terry (Terri?) pretending to be with child, Will and Emma lusting after each other... And this season? The only compelling story has been that of Kurt.
Of course, I don't want to totally rip on Glee because I'm a total gleek and still adore the show. I mean, how incredible has Chris Colfer been this season? The last episode in December did give me some hope that Glee will once again return to greatness.
Only a few more weeks!!!
My favorite Glee performance of Season 2- AMAZING!
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.