Hi and welcome to my blog! So- who am I? Well...
1. My name is Jenna (meaning: small bird- odd, isn't it?).
2. I am a third year English-Creative Writing major. Yes. I will most likely graduate jobless.
3. I have a goldendoodle named Ellie after the incredible Eleanor Roosevelt.
4. Have you ever read Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of a Shopaholic series? I have way too many "this feels like something I'd do" moments while reading those amazing novels.
5. Speaking of books, I LOVE to read. I recently got a Kindle for my birthday, and I'm a bit obsessed. My favorite authors include Sophie Kinsella, Emily Giffin, and Jhumpa Lahiri. Oh, and I'm a total Harry Potter freak.
6. I have 72 Michael Bublé songs in my iTunes, equivalent to 4.5 hours worth.
7. I think that whatever Oprah says is true.
8. Parlez-vous français? I was once a French major and still enjoy using my favorite French phrases. I am currently attempting to teach Ellie French (Seriously). C'est très difficile.
9. I love big cities, and I sometimes loathe Cincinnati for its often small-town feel.
10. I wear leggings and dresses everyday. I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans.
I've created this blog to report on my daily thoughts, activities (because so many exciting things happen in Ohio!), and ramblings. I used to read Meghan McCain's blogette during the 2008 Presidential Election, and I've always wanted to begin my own so...voilà! Hope you enjoy! :)
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.