Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Days

So, this past Friday I was able to enjoy an entire day where I did NOTHING. I literally did not leave my house or have to do anything productive the whole day. This might make some people feel lazy, but I loved it. School always gets me feeling so rundown. It can just be emotionally exhausting to the extreme. Anyway, Friday I refused to even look at any of my schoolwork. Instead, I slept past noon, watched Sex and the City reruns, read some Emily Giffin, ate ice cream, took a long bath... Oh, it was absolutely lovely. I wish I could give myself one of those days every week. I think everyone would do well with one!

In other news, only a little over a week until GLEE finally returns. Below is one of my favorite Glee songs ever. This song makes me feel all emotional and teary. I know, soooo dramatic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I cannot wait for glee to return! It is my favorite show! 75% of my ipod music is glee - it's perfect for any occasion! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.